New Drivers Information
Driver Benefits (All Drivers)
- Safety Bonus of $200.00 per month
- Fuel Card (fuel rebates & discounts)
- Rider Program ($15/month)
- TransFlo Express – Unlimited scanning of bills, logs, etc.
- Driver of the Month and Year awards
- Legal Assistance Services and Money Saving Discounts
Company Driver Benefits
- Two raises a year with no cap EVER!
- Great consistent miles
- Tiered pay based on miles driven each week that can earn you up to .54 per mile (including bonuses)
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- 1 year Over the Road experience in last 3 years required
- Extra pay for drop offs and pick-ups
- 401k after 1 year of service and 100,000 miles driven
- Health benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days of service
- A portion of the Employees Premium for Health Insurance is paid by the company the 1st of the month following 60 days of service
- No slip seating
- All late model trucks in the fleet
- 70% lease pulling our trailer
- Weekly pay on Comdata Card
- Fuel Discount Program
- Direct Deposit
- Non-Forced Dispatch
- No Hazardous Materials
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Physical Damage Insurance
- Bobtail insurance
- Fuel Tax
- Health, Dental, Vision, and other benefits. Click logo for more info.
2. Must have CDL Class A drivers license. No endorsements necessary.
3. Have a safe driving record verified by an MVR from the Secretary of States office. (Any questionable MVR will be reviewed by company officials.)
4. No DUI or DWI within the last 10 years.
No reckless driving convictions within the last 5 years.
No Felony Convictions in the last 7 years.
5. Have satisfactory employment record verified by previous employers.
6. Drivers must be at least 23 years of age and have a minimum of 1 year all-weather, over the road experience in the most recent 3 year period.
7. Must successfully complete and pass a DOT physical and Drug Screen.
For Owner Operators: We will accept a long form physical providing it was completed within the previous twelve (12) months.
8. PROBATION: There is a 120 day probationary period which applies to all new company drivers and contractors.
A. During the probationary period, the drivers attitude and general performance will be evaluated to insure we have the right person representing the company.
B. During the probationary period any preventable accident will be grounds for dismissal and termination of the contract agreement.
C. During the probationary period or at any time after,if the driver tests positive for drugs, is convicted of a DUI, DWI, or Reckless Driving, he/she will immediately be released. The reckless driving will be on a review basis.
Tractor Only 70%
2. Base Plate
If driver is planning on purchasing a base plate through Carroll Fulmer Logistics Corp., the driver is responsible for payment. The cost for one year for the base plate is approximately $1400.00 and may be purchased through our owner-operator program.
No “up front” money is required. Escrow will accrue at $.05 per mile until the maximum of $2000.00 is satisfied.
4. Vehicle Maintenance
A voluntary account can be established and may be drawn to zero at any time.
We have authority for 48 states and Canada. Permit request forms will be filled out at the time of leasing. You can discuss what areas you would like to run at the time of leasing. We order the permits you want and will use. Lessor is responsible for payment or permits. The cost is approximately $390 – $400 for all 48 states.
6, Insurance Deductibles
$1,000.00 – Deductible for liability insurance.
$1,000.00 – Deductible for physical damage on our trailer.
$1,000.00 – Deductible charge for cargo in the event of an accident.
Note: All permits, base plate, and insurances can be included in one owner-operator package program that includes overnight mail service, Qualcom and much more in one weekly deduction. For more info go to Driver Information.
7. Cargo Claims
The full amount of O.S. & D for drivers negligence will be charged to the contractor.
The above items and many more can be obtained through our owner-operator program for one weekly fee, eliminating the need for the owner-operator to put up any out of pocket money.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and more. Please note that True Choices is only for Owner Operators and not Company Drivers. Click on link below for more information.
Health, Dental and Vision for Owner Operatores.
Driver Trip Report/Bubble sheet for scanning Loads – View
IFTA Tax Rates in Alphabetic Order by State – View
CFLC Fuel Stop Directory – View
Print Qualcomm Driver Hours of Service – View
(Driver ID and password are required)
Truck Stop Scanning
Click on the following truck stop scanning links:
Please use our SCAC Code of FCLC during registration.